We can meet all your needs with our field services.
Ross Environmental Services offers a full range of field services that enable you to turn the waste management tasks at your site over to our highly-trained and experienced staff. We offer full turnkey services and can manage your project from scoping through implementation and follow-up. Let us focus on your day-to-day project management tasks so you can focus on your business!
Our range of services includes:
- Pad Management Services
- Lab Packing
- Tank Closure
- Tank Cleanings
- Demolition and Dismantling
- Remediation Services
- Excavation and Removal
- Facility Closures (Planning and Implementation)
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Wet Ring Vacuum Truck
- Roll-off/Vac Box/Tank Cleanings
- Media Blasting (Sand, Grit, Water)
- Industrial Cleaning
- Confined Space Clean-outs
- Coating Application (Painting, Containment Coatings)
- Industrial Housekeeping
- Filtering, Pumping or Transporting Items
- Hydro Blasting and Hydro Excavation
- New Waste Containers
Our field services team can provide you with a range of waste management support services such as:
- Training (RCRA, First Aid/CPR, Lock-Out-Tag-Out, Safety, Confined Space, Permitting,etc.)
- Project Planning
The Ross companies’ new Liquid Ring Pump Vacuum Truck can perform a variety of tasks to help shorten your downtime: pumping volatile, flammable organics liquids, transporting hazardous & non-hazardous wastes, hydro excavating , power washing, tank clean out, line cleaning, emptying fuel tanks and sewer jetting.
Click here for more information about the Liquid Ring Vac Truck- Brochure.
Contact our Field Services Project Manager for more information.